Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pole Dancing



Hi everyone, Katie here.

I'm a pole dancer. My townhouse is three levels and I have a pole on every floor. My primary pole is on the main floor. That's where all the action is.

I love my poles. My poles loves me. Only me. I'm very protective of my poles. Visitors & intruders, ice machine repairmen, even Gloman & Glogirly are not allowed to play with my poles.



As you can imagine, I was more than a little irked when Black Cat decided to hang out right on top of my primary pole. The nerve!



You see my pole is sacred to me. I go to it when I'm under stress. I go to it when I need to escape the pressures of daily life. I go to it for exercise and to release my pent up energy. Alas, I go to it when I'm feeling blue.



We have a connection, my pole and I. A deep and spiritual connection that I hold tight in my grip.



So mitts off, Black Cat. Get your own stinkin' pole. This one is mine.






17 comments:

  1. You are one great pole dancer. I don't blame you one bit and I wouldn't want to share the pole either. I have a pole barn out where I live. I wonder if there are a lot of poles out there for me to dance on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are a GRRR-8 pole dancer. Do you get green papers for your dancing abilities? And the nerve of Black Cat! We woulda nocked him off too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, you're a pawsome pole dancer!! We bet you get lots of tips or treats for your skills! Maizy Grace is the pole dancer in our house.
    Purrs,
    Maggie May of The Creek Cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, you're a great pole dancer! Any dollar bills in your fur? Great job at knocking Black Cat off!

    Purrs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! A pole can be a kitty's best friend - if she's an only kitty.
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, it looks like you have a Purrfect Post! That's what we have too. They are awesome! We want to get one of the Mondo sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katie,
    I am glad you liked my photos! Yes, the shoot took place in my mom's claw foot tub. It is clean because it's hardly ever used, except by me when I take my morning naps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awright! We're happy to see you reclaimed your pole from Black Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We loke the strategic placement of your pole. You two have quite the loves story going on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a nice pole! We wouldn't want to share it, either!
    ~ The Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie
    You did the right thing by removing Black Cat from your pole. The nerve of BC! I have a flat scratcher and I use it like you use your pole. I take all my frustrations out on that scratcher. Mom says I build up my muscles on it and I get a great workout. I especially love it when Mom puts catnip on it because I slide down it. Yep, I love my scratcher like you love your pole.

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie--I can tell you rule your roost! And I kinda like the pole dance.... :)

    Noir

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nigel is going nuts here! He wants to know where you put the dollar bills!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi everyone, Katie here.

    For those of you wanting to know where I keep my dollar bill stash...that's between me and my moola.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't need a pole, I have a big blue couch. Great for scratching,climbing and flirting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Katie and GG (can we call you GG?) can I say how much we love it here? I feel like kicking up my paws everytime I come here. Headbutts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. We LOVE hearing from you!

LATEST POSTS