Friday, July 3, 2009

Catflexing



Hi everyone, Katie here.

In an effort to get healthy, lose weight and compete with my own svelte figure, glogirly has been spending quite a bit of time at the gym. I can always tell when she's been there because she comes home with wet hair, wet clothes and a red face. I'm a lady so I'm not going to comment on the smell. Me, I'm not big on sweating or exercising.
I prefer napping.

I feel ignored with all this working out stuff she's doing. So I've got a strategy. Catflexing. Now I can't take credit for this original approach to fitness. A human named Stephanie made it up. She's even got a book. If glogirly would just start working out with me, she wouldn't need a personal trainer. She wouldn't even need to go to the gym. Think of all the cat toys she could buy me with the money she'd save. Her workouts, just like her life, would revolve around me.



Amazon's got a copy for $ .01 so I just have to figure out how to enter glogirly's Visa number online. She'll never know it was me.


1 comment:

  1. OMG I am laffing out loud! This is a BRILLIANT find - i must purchase one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. We LOVE hearing from you!

LATEST POSTS